What is Study Island 2020 Spring Social Media Challenge?
The Edmentum’s Study Island Spring Social Media Challenge is a way to win prizes by sharing on Facebook and/or Twitter how you are using Study Island.
There will be two total winners. What are the dates of the 2020 Spring Social Media Challenge?
The Social Medial Challenge runs from January 17, 2020 – March 28, 2020. How do I enter?
Entries can be made by a teacher, principal, or other school faculty member by following these two steps:
How are the winners determined?
- Take a photo or short video of you and/or your students using Study Island.
Remember these tips for your post:
- Do not post pictures or videos of students’ faces or provide any other personally identifiable information without appropriate consents and permissions. Check with your school or district to find out about social media policies and permissions.
- Images or videos showing students working on the program or using an interactive feature like Group Sessions work nicely.
- If you aren’t able to show students, consider posting a video or picture of you using the program. Be sure to obscure or remove any personally identifiable student information such as names or ID numbers.
- Post the photo/video on Facebook and/or Twitter with a short caption about how and why you and your students use Study Island. Use both the hashtag #StudyIsland2020 and the handle @edmentum so your post will be entered into the contest.
One winner from each platform will be chosen randomly from all of the qualifying entries received during the contest timeframe for a total of two winners.
How many times can I enter?
Each educator can enter the challenge one time per social media platform, for a total of two possible entries if the educator enters on both Facebook and Twitter.
What are the prizes?
Each winner will receive a $100 Target or Amazon gift card. The winner gets to choose which of the two gift cards he/she would like.
Who can enter?
Any educator (18 and older) who uses Study Island as a teacher or admin through a current customer account.
What does it cost to enter?
There is no cost, it is free to enter and to win. Any additional advertisement, prizes, or incentives provided by a school or district are at the sole discretion and expense of that school or district.
When will the winners be notified?
We will contact each winner by direct message through the social media platform through which they entered by Friday April 10, 2020.
What if I have other questions?
We would be happy to answer any other questions! Please email us at [email protected]
.All contest entries subject to official rules.