Do I have to be an Edmentum customer to participate?
Yes, only Edmentum customers are eligible to participate in this contest. An Edmentum customer is defined as a user on any of the following programs: Courseware (Plato), EdOptions Academy, Study Island, Exact Path, Reading Eggs, Edmentum Assessments - Accucess & Test Packs, EducationCity, or ESL ReadingSmart.
Who can submit entries?
Entries must come from a school-affiliated or organization-affiliated employee. Please make sure to use your school-provided or organization-provided email address when submitting entries.
How do I submit my entry?
- Please read the Edmentum's Love for Learning Contest Page and click on the "Enter Now!" button. The "Enter Now!" button will take you to a survey.
- Complete the survey which will ask you for basic contact information, your contest submission, and a brief accompanying statement. Please make sure that you provide your employee email address and the best phone number to contact you in case you are a contest winner.
- Once you're done with your submission, click the "Done" button and you're good to go! Please ensure that you send us your entries before the November 30th deadline. For any questions, feel free to email [email protected].
How will submissions be evaluated?
Submissions will be evaluated based on 2 categories:
- Print Projects (example: comic books, drawings, ads, etc.)
- Digital Projects (example: music videos, testimonials, vlogs, pep rallies, live events, etc.)
The following criteria will be used to evaluate entries:
Can I send submissions for both categories? You sure can! Entrants can elect to send submissions under both categories or under one single category, so get creative!Are administrators eligible to enter this contest? Absolutely! All educators affiliated with a school or organization that is an Edmentum customer are eligible to enter.Can I submit a group entry? Of course! Feel free to create your own submission as an individual, work with your fellow educators to create a group entry, or get your students involved!
- Entry has a focused message which it communicates clearly
- Entry mentions Edmentum and provides a clear tie-in to how Edmentum helped improve student outcomes
- Entry clearly conveys their love of learning in their supporting statement
- Entry demonstrates creativity
- Entry demonstrates uniqueness
- Entry is engaging
What do I need to know if my submission features my students?
If your submission features students less than 18 years of age in photos or videos, then we will need a signed consent to accept your submission. Please fill out this Edmentum's Love for Learning Consent Form.
Is there a limit on how many submissions a single school or district can submit?
No, there is no limit on submissions.
For video submissions, can I submit a link or do I need to send the original file?
Video entries must be uploaded to a web-based platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc) and a link must be provided for submission. Should videos be a certain length?
Yes, please keep video submissions to a maximum of seven minutes. What do the winners receive?Seven talented entrants will win Amazon gift cards!
- One overall grand prize winner will win a $1,000 Amazon gift card
- 1st place winners (1 per category) will win a $500 Amazon gift card
- 2nd place winners (1 per category) will win a $200 Amazon gift card
- 3rd place winners (1 per category) will win a $100 Amazon gift card
Additionally, all winners will be featured on the Edmentum blog! When does this contest end? The Edmentum Love for Learning Contest ends on Friday, November 30th. When will winners be announced? Award winners will be announced by Monday, December 17th. View Full Terms & Conditions